Thursday 10 December 2009

Script

(INTRODUCTION)

ROB:

JODIE:

ROB:

ROSE:

BRYONY: Although we challeneged most conventions we followed them aswell because we sold the artist through the whole video as the camera focuses on him through the whole video and all of the shots.


(DIGIPACK - ROB&BRYONY)

ROB:

BRYONY: We tried to match our magazine advert to the DVD cover as much as we could so that the advertising is more effective and it works better as a marketing tool. Obviously it's quite hard to make it exactly the same becaus the DVD cover is in a slightly different style but I think all three things work really well together.

ROB:


(DIGIPACK - JODIE&ROSE)

ROSE:

JODIE:

ROSE:

JODIE:

ROSE:

JODIE:

ROSE:

JODIE:

(AUDIENCE FEEDBACK & PERSONAL COMMENTS)

JODIE:

ROSE:

BRYONY: One of the things I've learnt from doing this project is that I've learnt a lot about Goodwins Point Analysis and I've also how to do a lot a lot on photoshop and I've developed my skills on final cut a lot more.

ROB:

No response to “Script”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 45 - Music Video 2008/9. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz